Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe build the Punisher 2’s???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunchieTey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 8:46pm

Dunno if you've noticed but I'm on the other side of the world,prolly won't be today then...

And I'm usually working sat nights too. However I own my own transport(car and identically painted trailer with matching 17" rims all around) and do well paid corporate events(and just picked up long term work at a wedding reception centre with 2 venues/cathedral things) as well as local clubs/pubs who use me.

It's good that you are getting regular gigs(which is how everyone basically gets into this) but why must you continually swear at everyone and bag some things you lack reliable information on? And then one day later you totally contradict yourself(mdf/ply debate for one)?

I think there are e few people who are just getting a little tired of the barrage of smileys and f**k this f**k that and then look on another post and see you do the exact opposite,and then if someone challenges you,you tell them they don't know what they're talking about and tell them it's bulls**t etc.

Why do you ask for advise on this forum and go do your own thing?

Speaker addict
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345