Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new digital t-amps with powercon plug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote litti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new digital t-amps with powercon plug
    Posted: 24 October 2008 at 10:03am
this is my 1st post here so hello to all, i'm andrea and i'm a live soundguy from italy, i often come here and find the forum really useful and interesting to read and finally decided to register cause i wanted to ask everybody this question:

the amps i use for my small system are thomann's TA-2400, good quality/price ratio but very very heavy (i mostly do my job alone)

i've always looked with interest at their digital line but i've read not-that-much-enthusiastic opinions on them here (and can't find much other literature on them elsewhere)

i'm curious to know if you've noticed that thomann has introduced an upgrade on their digital line: a new restyling and most importantly a powercon plug, theoretically able to draw 20A, which could maybe solve the problems i've read about here in terms of adherence to their official power specs

anyone seen/tried those already? thanks a lot and cheers from the boot shaped country! Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply