Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD Copy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomschute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2009 at 3:55pm
seems an odd product to rip off/push as it really isn't suited to the cheapo DJ setup. What are you gonna achieve with a couple of these - certainly not earth rumbling bass Confused

"these cabinets provide an ideal, all in one, flexible solution to your audio requirements."

Well so long as you have another 3 ways to go with it!
Out to lunch... stableaudio@hotmail.co.uk
www.stableaudio.co.uk
Speaker Building Services
ultramars10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultramars10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:15am
Originally posted by ceharden ceharden wrote:

I theory it won't go as low but it should also perform better higher up.  Might make it more of an 80Hz upwards kick bin rather than a 60Hz and up cab.

Hello,

i'm precisely interested in reproducing the 80hz-250hz range, since i have C-subs below 80hz and R2Sh above 250hz:
ommiting the piece of wood which gives separated the throat volume from the start of the horn is maybe a bit radical, but would it be an idea to reduce its depth by half in order to do such frequency range ?

Edited by ultramars10 - 17 May 2016 at 3:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12