Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TurboSound 15" Replacment driver?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrAAx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TurboSound 15" Replacment driver?
    Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:04pm
Looking for something to replace any of these drivers!

LS-1504
LS-1506
LS-1507

They is original from a TMS-2 (TMS-3) one of mine i had to be repaired the other day!
Is there anyone who know what T/S-parameters any of these drivers have? Or some other brand that can replace them? Have heard thaf Fane made 15" woofers for turbosound, but have no driver model!

Turbosound isnt that happy go give the parameters out, have tryed! :(

Edited by AndrAAx - 19 December 2008 at 9:07pm
It’s hard to make a thing idiot-proof! Because idiots are so bloody genius!
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:26pm
If you are interested I have a pair of tms3 15" drivers (oem fane) cluttering up the workshop, both in reasonable condition for their age.  Be more than happy to sell them to you..

AndrAAx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrAAx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2008 at 9:36pm
Problem is that im located in Sweden, so probebly shipping will be expensive! :( but can be intrested depending of the price and what the shipping fee will be! You have other drivers from the TMS-3 also or?
It’s hard to make a thing idiot-proof! Because idiots are so bloody genius!
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 3:01pm
Not sure on postage to sweden will weigh them and let you know, price 75 euro each, I also have a spare pair of cd102 compression drivers plus diaphragms both good working order also at 75 euro's each.
 Post Reply Post Reply