Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X10, X12, X15 and XM15
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X15 Build Photos???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentRied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X15 Build Photos???
    Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:15am
Hi,

Am about to start building my first rig and am starting by building a set of X15s over this next week or so, pretty sure got it all sorted but wondered if anyone had any photos of these cabs in construction and completed, just to use for reference whilst building this first pair.

The guy whos assisting me building these has access to all different kinds of wood at trade cost, therefore am wondering if theres a better medium to build the cabs from rather than Birch ply?

Cheers

Neil
He Who Dies With The Most Toys... Wins
AgentRied View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentRied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:14am
Opps forgot to mention I couldnt find prices for the PAP VX1 Crossover for the X15s.

Does anyone have a link to those?

Cheers
Neil
He Who Dies With The Most Toys... Wins
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 8:43am
13 Ply Birch is about the best for building cabs.  I guess just phone PAP about the crossover, they don't do online ordering anyway.

Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:16pm

Birch ply will be fine unless its used outdoors a lot[ use marine ply then] or literally thrown in a van and abused[then use 18mm baltic birch ply].

Edited by ToXiC
 Post Reply Post Reply