Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The laser In kent on NYE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bespoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:56am
Originally posted by norty303 norty303 wrote:

Quote I saw that laser ..ummmm wasn't very bright if you ask me Confused looked more like 1w ( white light ) for anything outside like Waveform

What white light?  It was a 532nm single colour.  Are you sure you're not thinking of the RGB on the main stage the previous year that was about 1.3w total (so prob less than 0.5W 532nm)

Certainly the 2 x 532nm moving head lasers used last year projecting on the hillside from the chillout and used on the main stage were plenty bright.

Again, you use what people can afford/want to pay for. 

Arr yes sorry Norty thats the one, didn't see last years just remember the white light system and thinking ummm not very bright but like you said its down to budget.

norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2009 at 1:08pm
There are some great pics on Flickr of the lasers from Waveform last year.  As i said, they're probably in the region of 1.5w measured knowing how Laserworld inflate their specs, but they were very impressive.

My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12