Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the wonders of techyism!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the wonders of techyism!
    Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:19pm
having a bored day, so thought id model my house setup and program a load more sequences ready for my 21st.... thought id share with peeps what you can do in about 30mins with freestyler and sunlight easyview (built in).

lights are just 2x martin minimac profiles, one martin CX4, and a hazer. sound is a pair of flown JBL JRX112M wedges on astralite truss and winchups, sub is an 18" reflex. will get pics of the real thing in a bit haha. sad life i have...

adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:31pm
needs lasers
iand4403 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iand4403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:44pm
and more bass
mk2_ginger_biscuit69 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:55pm
more bass i doubt ... i live in a city terrace... and that enough to slap some trousers believe me.
djgorey View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 9:01am

Do they do Freestyler for Mac?

odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 9:25am
Don't know, check the site.

I knocked up a couple of models with a few flat scans a while back, was surprisingly quick and eay. I was impressed with the integration.
 Post Reply Post Reply