Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT IS THE TURBOSOUND SECRET?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boycey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 4:12pm
would it be feasible to IP ban people who only come on here asking for plans for commercial cabinets?

they add nothing to the forum apart from occasionally starting the same old argument/rant... and atisimi's clearly trolling with his last comment... with language that wouldn't look alien on boke's homepage... nuff sed?
the only thing more dangerous than a person who doesn't give a f**k is a person who gives a sh*t.
atisimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atisimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 4:30pm
Boycey,
Original topic was not a request for the commercial plan but later turned into that.

In my opinion a good and intellectual, technical forum like this need people with questions and requests.

Remember no Sheppard without sheep's.

As for the individual IP address ban the owners will call the shot, but I'm confident before that they will exhausted all diplomatic effort.
nomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 4:39pm
ok,point taken,but how many fk1etc copies are actually in circulation(not including copies made for personal use by big hire outfits)any chinese copies wont have the quality,and should be obvious.plus serial no. etc
boycey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boycey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by atisimi atisimi wrote:

Boycey,
Original topic was not a request for the commercial plan but later turned into that.

In my opinion a good and intellectual, technical forum like this need people with questions and requests.

Remember no Sheppard without sheep's.

As for the individual IP address ban the owners will call the shot, but I'm confident before that they will exhausted all diplomatic effort.

yes, on post 3, by you. at which point it became obvious that this thread would not be a technical discussion about long horn vs short bandpass horn which could have been interesting but would instead be about why YOU SHOULD NOT GET PLANS FOR COMMERCIAL DESIGNS ESPECIALLY NOT FROM THIS SITE WHICH IS REALLY REALLY REALLY BORING. Angry

trying to disguise blatent requests for plans as a technical discussion really isn't going to work when you are so obvious about it but tell you what, tell me your native language and i will pm them to you.
the only thing more dangerous than a person who doesn't give a f**k is a person who gives a sh*t.
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 5:40pm
Quote @norty,yes there are official free plans on here,but recently its the usb, hogs,es18,rhino,startecs etc that are starting to make them less relevant,i dont think they should be continually touted as the pinnacle of generosity,helpful as they are to get people going

I wasn't touting them as the pinnacle of generosity, I was merely pointing out that Rog has gone to the trouble to create a website originally which gave access to free plans, and promote discussion about them, not to promote the sharing of commercial product plans.

I couldn't reference the other designs because they aren't on the main site, they exist only on the forums.

Quote Thank you for the link as a horizon opener to North American forum site

Enjoy the responses when you start to talk about DIY cabs in the LAB....   Smile
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
lapford1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lapford1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 6:14pm
whilst we are on the rip it up and rob it thing, anyoune know how to get into an msl3 or r650p without anyone noticing a cut in the rat fur???!!!
Promise ill share the subsequent knowlage, honest!!!

Hmmm Meyer!!! Heavy!!!!!!!!!
jonaglon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonaglon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by atisimi atisimi wrote:

Mr. Rog Mogale,
Your apology accepted.

Seriously atisimi, you should take the advice given earlier and learn the concept of sarcasm.
Peter Moller View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Moller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 9:52pm
If everybody knew the secret, it wouldnt be a secret anymore would it ? :-)

real phone no: +45 four zero six two four four nine eight ( using obvious anti phone spam encryption )
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 10:21pm
Irony and Sarcasm. Not in America, they seem to get it in Friends though?LOL
It's everything, not everythink!
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 10:29pm
Alanis Morrissette - Ironic

FAIL!

Tongue
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
aperrado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aperrado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:16am
hey friends "and not friends" take it easy, take a deep breath and exhale it slow count to
100 and replay, if still angry slap the wife but first cut the phone line LOL
no sense but  it make me laughtBig smile
Im hard to learn but still asking
soundofnorway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundofnorway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2021 at 6:43pm
Hello, anyone here know the difference between the TSW-721 and the TSW-121?

Are there any noticable difference?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234