Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

vibe black air 15s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alf - brizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vibe black air 15s
    Posted: 30 August 2005 at 10:37am
I got one of these vibe black air mark one (15inch) for £4 but the coils bin burnt out had anyone recoiled ones of these/ other subs before?
"george bush - go home to your papa..."
Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 1:43pm

It's best to get it reconed.

Recoiling is a very fidderly and very difficult job to do by hand. But I could try to recoil it depending on where you are in the uk.I once managed to recoil a Gauss speaker with success but took me hours and hours to do it correctly. And was an extremely fidderly and hard job to do cos if the copper wire snaps you have to start all over again and you must wind it tight around the former.And i'm the kind of person that gets distracted easily when doing a very hard job.

So if you anywhere near me in North West London[Kingsbury],PM me, and bring it down I'll see whether I could recoil it.Otherwise if you far away from me your only option is to get it reconed or bin it.

Post Reply Post Reply