Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Computer Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

free CAD program?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quantum Sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:58pm
auto cad is the bussines, i clocked it prety quick, quicker than a lot of programs out there

just as a point, company's like autodesk and the like have no problem with people downloading there software, it has been possble for a long time to make crack prof software. they make it easy to crack so people learn to use it, photoshop haev been doing this for years and has worked a treat as now everyone has had a play. the money for these companys is in corprat selling and big contracts, as companey are more likely to buy a product that there designers can already use or the one there designers ask for.

Quantum Sounds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quantum Sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Tony Wilkes Tony Wilkes wrote:

If you want a proper 2D/3D Mechanical Engineering package then have a look at Varicad. This program has obviously been designed by real engineers NOT software geeks and consequently works in a very logical and engineer friendly way.

For 2D only Visualcadd cannot be beaten even though it is a few years old now.

Tony

ooohhh a logical price of 3D modelling software i must tryBig smile, i have had to use proENGINEER for the last 2 years at uni, f**k me i hate that, got to be one of the most cracked out broken pieces of software out there, well the dummed down educational version is anyway, and the cracked oneAngry
subbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:20pm
I used to use proDESKTOP:

biggest load of sh*t EVER 

seriously, the program doesnt do anything its supposed to do without twisted workarounds, and even then you get *ing errors.... Next year (Uni) I think I'm supposed to be using proENGINEER :(

For 2D work I would go for vectorworks - it always works well Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12