Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Davey T's 215 bootybass - WITH PLANS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:06pm
These should be the input parameters for the Bootybass... 
CINCYSTAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINCYSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 7:08pm
thanks "CRAVINGS" thanks "ALL BASS" thanks "SMOORE" thanks "DAVEY T" 
I am aware of the ideal behind doing the work yourself to accomplish the things you want to accomplish,but I cannot run hornresp on mac(if there is a simple workaround/solution to this I would love to know)....I am asking the forum members for help here....I am new to the forum...I have built some Bill FitzMaurice Tubas and some basic reflex box...this seems to be reasonable and efficient both material wise and on power consumption wise...I have 12 JBL 2206h lf drivers that have been staring at me....I ay just take the % fom 15 to 12 and take that off the box in "H" x "W" kind of cavemanish but>>>>>>>>>>>>> any way thanks to everyone on this site that helps others in need BIG UP YASELF
iloveit777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iloveit777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 9:28pm
can anyone tell me how high the booty bases are as on the plans on the 2nd page it doesn't show how high they should be.
ash pegs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash pegs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 11:37pm
The very first post says 60cm
don't forget the cables
Danny A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 3:05pm

Edited by Danny A - 09 October 2014 at 12:53pm
exilegrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exilegrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 9:52am
this thread is super old and all the plan links are dead. Anyone got the plans sitting around? Or could recommend something equally compact and punchy :)

EDIT: Also horn resp parameters would be awesome!

Edited by exilegrant - 17 September 2019 at 9:53am
FOO View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 11:12am
Dont know about size comparison, but i have build dual cubo15 with pd154. Magnet inside chamber.
They kick like a angry Justin Bieber fan.. 
exilegrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exilegrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2019 at 11:33am
Pretty sure the Cubo15"s are a much bigger box and I'm looking to build a 12v system so size is pretty important. LOL
nkdk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nkdk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2019 at 3:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415