Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Luv Injection + Nasty Rockers - 25/09/09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PauliePaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 5:33pm
To be honest i'm not sure what amps they were using.....

I once had 4 twin 1850 loaded subs hanging on the end of an I-T8000 (yes, i know they were under powered).... no dsp's used in the amp only a EV DX38 to process the input (3 parametric channels used, set +4 at 35Hz, 40Hz and 45Hz).... 1000 capacity venue.... and the light fittings were falling off the wall and ceiling.....

Same subs (six this time tho), using 5000VZ's (1 box per channel), DX38 set flat, no parametrics, and a 'conservatively set' KT Square One eq, in a 1000 capacity venue in central Birmingham.... parts of the ceiling fell in....

Still confused Confused

LOL
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by levyte357 levyte357 wrote:

Which amps did they have on sub?

Originally posted by PauliePaul PauliePaul wrote:

To be honest i'm not sure what amps they were using.....

Guess! Wink

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
dan i dubdub View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan i dubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:20pm
oh boy! that looks serious!!
cbgreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbgreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 6:05pm
This is my first post.
I am mistified to why people are second guessing what equipment and whose equipment sounds are using.  Where did you hear that information from about I-Spy having "rented" their equipment??Angry  Please enlighten me!!
YoungBlood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by cbgreat cbgreat wrote:

This is my first post.
I am mistified to why people are second guessing what equipment and whose equipment sounds are using.  Where did you hear that information from about I-Spy having "rented" their equipment??Angry  Please enlighten me!!

Some sound can tremble Brixton with 8 scoop and 2 bass amp, next sound go in same place with more than 12 scoop, and whole heap ah expensive amp, an dont sound as good.

So when I hear what dem have, I know not to buy that LOL

"chyll wynstan.."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234