Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new feedback
    Posted: 03 December 2005 at 6:29am
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

TURN IT DOWN YOU FECKON RETARD!!!!!

Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 4:49pm

LOL

I think you are referring to that awful screeeeeeching mic feedback, that either howls or screeches when someone has the mic to close to the speakers and it feeds back.

Nothing is worse than those muppet mc's [dnb or garage mc's mostly] who don't have a f**king clue about audio and the mic feedback its shreeching back on top of their verbal diarrhea of fast lyrics.

gingerbiscuit69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 4:51pm
well said!
Hixxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hixxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 7:24am
I couldn't agree more, I hate most MC's. I have to deal with them on a regular basis and they drive me mad....

Even worse when you've got 4 of the buggers in a boxing ring fighting over the mic trying to "out shout" each other. all you can hear is B's and D's, with maybe the od M and N's thrown in for good mesure..
Trust me I've done this one and its not fun ....(battle of the MC's)

Seems these day you could turn the Decks off n just leave the MC's chatting compleat cod sh*t n half the little rude boys wouldn't even notice...

It was so loud i nearly wee'd myself....
mans1000 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mans1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 7:39am

Simple solution...Only let ur own MC on the mic.My MC(versatile,from ragga to Hip Hop) has been with me from 1989,also a mate,can string a rig,helps lugging cabs.

Can't stand all that bullsh*t garage chatting!they all sound the f**king same! munamunadis,munamunadat!WTF!

"The earth provides enough to satisfy every mans needs...but not every mans greed."
Hixxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hixxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 8:04am
"munamunadis,munamunadat!"
its just like being there isn't it !!!

a great Idea and I totally agree, but we don't tent to use MC's for our own partys, if we do we get only the ones who know how to MC properly. normally the old school ones like Vocals,

however, when we get hired in for events I don't have a say in things like who goes on the mic and who dosen't. so can prove to be a headache.

I find a really LOUD set of monitors for the MC'c helps.
It was so loud i nearly wee'd myself....
 Post Reply Post Reply