Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Citronic Consoles, mixers and amps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 969798
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vehmulski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2020 at 9:08pm
doller View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 9:53am
ヤフオク! - 80s ビンテージ アナログ 8chミキサー 名機 TEAC... (yahoo.co.jp)
Not a citronic I know but didn't want to start a new thread. 
I just love this kinda stuff. looks mint. Not going to buy it. Never had much luck with Tascam.  Just nice looking. 
PhillipDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhillipDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2024 at 4:44am
Hi 
Do you still have the Trent and Thames 2 manuals. Maybi obtain / buy copies of the manuals and service manuals please? 
PhillipDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhillipDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2024 at 5:25am
Hi
I’m searching for the Citronic Thames II and Citronic Kennet and Trent 2 decks and mixers. Can I please buy and get posted copies.
Thank you 
woody2 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2024 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by PhillipDJ PhillipDJ wrote:

Hi
I’m searching for the Citronic Thames II and Citronic Kennet and Trent 2 decks and mixers. Can I please buy and get posted copies.
Thank you 

Try-

Double Deck Consoles From Citronic & Others - old DJs and old gear!

PhillipDJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhillipDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2024 at 3:23pm
Hi and thank you .  I now have a Thames 2…;).  but I’ve looked through the files and 2 other sites and no Trent. I’ve also tried the AVSL Citronic sellers and they had a Trent 2 wiring manual  (perhaps for the future) and also the old Citronic 2000 amp guides…but don’t have a Trent 2 user manual. I’ve searched the web and although I’ve come across a couple of “Trent” posts….no success as yet. I don’t think there are as many about as all the other desks. It was a heavy unit, a two man lift and at the price then (approx £2000 with SL1200 Mk2 x 2 decks) probably club use and the Kennet definitely with amps built under. I’ve not see a Kennet anywhere. My Trent 2  is in like new in original, unused purple box and the whole unit simply had little part time home use.   Just need a manual to suss out the spec for the slave and variable 1/4 Jack outputs (stereo I think) to either 2 studio powered speakers in stereo or slave stereo amps (XLR inputs). 
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2024 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by PhillipDJ PhillipDJ wrote:

Hi and thank you .  I now have a Thames 2…;).  but I’ve looked through the files and 2 other sites and no Trent. I’ve also tried the AVSL Citronic sellers and they had a Trent 2 wiring manual  (perhaps for the future) and also the old Citronic 2000 amp guides…but don’t have a Trent 2 user manual. I’ve searched the web and although I’ve come across a couple of “Trent” posts….no success as yet. I don’t think there are as many about as all the other desks. It was a heavy unit, a two man lift and at the price then (approx £2000 with SL1200 Mk2 x 2 decks) probably club use and the Kennet definitely with amps built under. I’ve not see a Kennet anywhere. My Trent 2  is in like new in original, unused purple box and the whole unit simply had little part time home use.   Just need a manual to suss out the spec for the slave and variable 1/4 Jack outputs (stereo I think) to either 2 studio powered speakers in stereo or slave stereo amps (XLR inputs). 

Try on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/olddjgear there is a wealth of information within the group
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 969798