Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rupture / Immunity Soundsystem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldskool_89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rupture / Immunity Soundsystem
    Posted: 06 April 2010 at 1:51pm

Joining in with the recent threads... thought i may aswell add some pics of our system / parties and how weve progressed...

The Start....

Link up....

The upgraded system...

Another Link Up....

Alive & Vdubbing Festival Set-up...

Some Arty pics...

IMMUNITY SOUNDSYSTEM - [ImmuneFromTheSystem]
Quantum Sounds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quantum Sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by oldskool_89 oldskool_89 wrote:

what are thebins on the outside at the bottem they look HUGE!
oldskool_89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldskool_89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:28pm
They arent our bins... they are the only bins that the other system put into this link up, they are huge!! and in my opinion they sound and look horrible. They look like a prop out of a star trek film or something. There was discussions about them on here before but noone really knew anything about them. No doubt they are a custom job.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldskool_89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:56pm
Couple of pics from last 2 weekends:

Rig we were meant to be taking to curve bar in ipswich last weekend, however we found out the stasys 3's the other rig who put it were blown when doing this test so ended up using our martins instead.

Really poor quality photo, but rig we took to our local pub this weekend just gone :) 4labs, 4 hds & martin/void tops!! the place was shaking! we took advice from toasty (i think) after last time we had to stack rig like this with low ceiling and put hds either side of block of 4 labs.

organised confusion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organised confusion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 5:46pm
The rig sounded really nice at the night you done at the curve bar :)
Eggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 9:47pm
looks phat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldskool_89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 9:08am
Originally posted by organised confusion organised confusion wrote:

The rig sounded really nice at the night you done at the curve bar :)

Cheers. We put alot of effort into making sure the system always sounds its best. Julz our soundtech is abit of a genius tbh, he will tweak and fiddle for hours but its so worth it!! Glad u enjoyed it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldskool_89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 11:32am
My cousin asked me to do his party this sunday, thought it would be the perfect oportunity to take our new usb's out. except for getting a very grumpy phonecall from my dad who lives 3 miles away moaning he could hear every track perfectly it was a good night!! Everyone there couldnt get over how loud 6 speakers where!!  Probly was abit rude for a sunday night though Big smile

Labsub / USB combo is quality and with rolling bass's they shook the place, however on punchier tunes i still think our hd's gave a better kick, sometimes the usbs sounded a bit slow. im sure with abit of playing around we will sort that out though.

Sorry about the crap pic quality, my 2mp phone camera is rubbish...

Post Reply Post Reply