Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Toys - Fane Sovereign Pro 15-600LF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:25pm
remember things can turn out quite different to what HR says
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:46pm
Any reports on these Fane Sovereign Pro 500 & 600LF drivers?
**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
teeth View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 6:55pm
nice bit of necro here, but i've had 2x 600LF (non pro) in my HD15's for a few events, the results have been underwhelming

i think the issues lie in my DSP programming, and the fact the drivers are woodscrewed in ;)

i'm getting 2 more soon, so will try and nice block of HD15's as the maker intended

i will be nutting them in properly too, and also using some yoga mat around them to seal them in.

will report back :)
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 10:06am
Originally posted by teeth teeth wrote:

nice bit of necro here, but i've had 2x 600LF (non pro) in my HD15's for a few events, the results have been underwhelming

i think the issues lie in my DSP programming, and the fact the drivers are woodscrewed in ;)

i'm getting 2 more soon, so will try and nice block of HD15's as the maker intended

i will be nutting them in properly too, and also using some yoga mat around them to seal them in.

will report back :)

I always found ES18s, even with fairly budget drivers, superior to HD15s, in every way.
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
teeth View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2022 at 11:25pm
i don't think it's fair to compare 15's and 18's in that fashion really
but i'm sure they are

back on the thread, i'm throwing sovs in almost anything these days and they actually perform pretty decently in anything i chuck them in

best 15 for the price out there? in my opinion, yes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123