Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One for the old school.. ATC EC-23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:40am
Still off topic but.. 

Well not that old, early/mid nineties Partridge Green issue, sold these eight to James & Nose out of  Cheltenham, still have half a dozen post queens award issue  up at the back of the shed awaiting loving restoration.  It would be nice to come and have a listen to your 's one of these days, I keep meaning to drag a pair out and do an AB a Tms4/Tse218 against  R2/F218, I have a pair of 606's and plenty of fds360's just need to find another pair of 707's and its classic retro time..   

Edited by 4D - 08 October 2012 at 11:41am
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:44am
I have the 404-607-707 with a pair of bridged 707s on subs and all I can say is comeback powersoft all is forgiven, C-audios appear to have got heavier since I was using racks of them!

I run Soundweb but yeah, they do sound good...
Smile
duck1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duck1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2019 at 5:03pm
Hi All,

Does anyone still have a copy of an ATC EC23 manual they could share?

The link on this thread seems well expired!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by duck1 - 29 October 2019 at 5:04pm
Twangbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twangbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2020 at 4:24pm
Reviving an old thread. I have just purchased an EC23 and was wondering if anyone had a manual they may be able to post or share?

I have not contacted ATC yet, but I will try that later this week. 

Thanks!
taurusty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taurusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 2:17pm
Morning. Anyone know what happened to Shagnasty? Don't see him on here anymore...

cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 8:27pm
Ah he appears here the odd time.. as blueboxjunkie.. he was banned though as far as I remember.
Noyzmunky View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noyzmunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2020 at 10:20am
We loved those 8 TMS4 for years. Nose sold them on a couple of years ago I believe. Great boxes.
my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!.
imageoven View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imageoven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2020 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by cravings cravings wrote:

Ah he appears here the odd time.. as blueboxjunkie.. he was banned though as far as I remember.

'Boxes-R-Blue' I believe
Keep pushing on, things are gonna get better.
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2020 at 2:16pm
I have an early version of a user guide, which is very basic and probably doesn't tell you anything you already know. Also an original spec sheet, with some of my added notes.
I have scanned these - they are quite large files but if you contact me via PM with an email address I can send them to you.

--------

I miss Sean's contributions to the message board. Always entertaining and informative, and not afraid of speaking his mind!

imageoven View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imageoven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2020 at 2:20pm
He posted less than a month ago.
Keep pushing on, things are gonna get better.
Twangbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twangbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 3:22pm
Much appreciated madboffin! FOr some reason though, I do not see any PM system enabled. Maybe because I have only posted twice (including this one)?

JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2021 at 7:17pm
Yes you need 10 posts to get access to the pm system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12