Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst rigs on the planet..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bigtool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigtool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2019 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by woody2 woody2 wrote:

Originally posted by Jack_The_Ripper Jack_The_Ripper wrote:

Here's one of my stupid mate's sound systems, RCL speakers which are on the crappy level of Skytec. BORK!!!

plenty of wife beater LOL
What's with the cones on the head? 
MarcoAudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarcoAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2020 at 2:08pm
Sounds systems are alive and kicking in Cebu Philippines, 
especially Wbin's :)

Edited by MarcoAudio - 11 September 2020 at 2:52pm
MarcoAudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarcoAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2020 at 2:46pm
Wbin.T.F.....W bins are alive and uber popular in the tropics, seriously though there are great systems in the video.
TMH Music View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMH Music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 12:29am
Not really a rig, but had to post this!! Found this ad on Rig-Resale:

Custom made bass bin, loaded with a 12” exile dual coil car sub woofer. It is wired in series so is 8ohms and is rated 600w rms 1200w max.
Bass scoop design from a scaled down 15” plan. 
Goes pretty loud can be seen working on collection, only used a few times since built but the driver was bought second hand. 
Haven’t tested it properly but using an oscillator on my phone it’s pretty loud all the way to 40hz and some response to 35. 
Originally was bare wire but currently have a 1/4 jack connector attached. Not the most professional but the paintwork inside is good and over looks pretty cool i think! 

This was my first prototype using floor panels before i started using 18mm ply and bigger drivers. It’s glued and screwed with bracing and all the joints are sealed all round with silicone. There’s a hatch to access the driver which is screwed and siliconed too.

Open to offers and could probably deliver fairly locally.

Should be noted that the the outside appears to be untreated, bare wood. Seller wants £100 for it. I need to go and lie down now!!!
Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious
Smurfy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2021 at 6:04pm
Was all fun till I spotted the tin of strongbow lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154