Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show off your mess!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mk2_ginger_biscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 4:58pm
came back from 5days away and thats what it looked like.... gud ole housemates. oh, and 32p left on the elecky meter Ouch
''Remember that the object of a subwoofer is to enhance the output of your main speakers, not overpower it''

''Dubstep - an elongated electronic fart''
Teunos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teunos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:14pm
Sorry, don't have any. I always try to keep things tidy after work is done. But you really should see a picture of my working bench just before i cleaned half an hour agoLOL
Best regards,
Teun.
Phil B View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

came back from 5days away and thats what it looked like.... gud ole housemates. oh, and 32p left on the elecky meter Ouch

Sounds like student behaviour?
Mostly harmless.... except if catering is shut.

Solar Sound System Shennanigans..http://diyhifi.biz/
james folkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james folkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:14pm

somewhere i have some more pictures of the horror story that is my life; things like my bedroom, the woodshed, the garage, the cellar and the futility room have never even been documented... and yes, they're pretty bad...

one of my friends had known me for about five years before discovering that there were in fact two windows in the living room.

james.
mardy hippy.
davey t View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:12pm
Thats nothing, i'm sure you've all seen this link:

Minirig portable soundsystem movement
James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:41pm
The house my old boss shared with his brother. A stand off situation where neither wanted to clean the other's mess. Cut to FSOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeF71_lT_-8
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:42pm

www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:27pm
Loving the piles of raw wood boxes Mr Folkes, shows that you have given yourself over completely to the Gods of Speakers, lol.
music is the message
OneDread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneDread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:47pm

my liveing room, just to say, speacker cabs make good tables when you landlord only supplys you with a useless ikea coffee table thats got my decks on them :D
Crockery Rockers Sound System - Farnham
FlipC View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlipC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:25am
Dude- your a slob.
Stop feeding the rats and clean up.
dan_theatre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan_theatre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:48am
its a shame Ikea dont do speaker cabs... Who wouldnt love subs that come with throw cushions?!
Flano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

Move out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12