Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

xilica xp-4080

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmygind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2022 at 9:51pm
Where do you find this ISO setting in the Xconsole? 🙂
Jo bg View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2022 at 7:50am
Don't know if it is possible. Always done it from front controls.

toumpouris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toumpouris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2022 at 7:58am
Yeah, I have done it yesterday on the processor myself, its pretty straight forward if you have the manual.
ZappaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZappaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2023 at 4:19pm
Hi everyone,

I bought my Xilica 4080xd back in 2009 or so for testing speakers I was building (formally BassMaxx designs I was testing with David Lee back when we both ran the company).

My old macbook crashed a while back, and today I went to download the latest files and well... this thread tells it all Ouch

Although BassMaxx is no longer around, I've kept up design work on some new horn loaded designs with one of our design engineers and we have been using another platform for testing the last 5 years or so.  But I now need to use the Xilica for 20-30 hours of Praxis sweeps next month and so I'm here looking around for the latest files to do this- hat in hand Embarrassed

Found my old "Xilica" USB key and it has the following (PC) files I loaded on it back in 2019:

Xilica5_19.xcfg
XConsoleSetup_v0902.exe

I now remember using my old Mac's bootcamp (windows 7 OS) back then to access the unit (which I'm sure I never updated the firmware on).

Any additional advice on firmware or program updates?  ***I'm not sure I can "jump" from my old firmware (circa 2010) to the latest... any thoughts?

I can get a Windows laptop to do this work, but I'd LOVE to find the latest files if someone were gracious enough to send them to me... I'd sure appreciate it because that front panel-- it's a finger killer!

Got my pinky up in the air here.

Much Thanks Everyone!

drdreidel101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drdreidel101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2023 at 6:34pm
hi! any chance you could send me that file as well? hitting a wall with xilica support. cheers!
ZappaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZappaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2023 at 6:56pm
Well, I can't see where I could attach the files.  Wacko

But if you'll send me an email here, I'd try to attach these files and send them to you.  Remember: these files were downloaded 2-3 years ago from Xilica- not the latest I was requesting here a few months ago.

I never got a reply here, but went ahead and loaded the older .exe (windows) file onto my engineer's windows laptop and all went well.  Thankfully it worked with my 10 year old firmware on my unit (*I never upgrades since I bought it).

I didn't dare try and update the firmware to this latest firmware file, as I didn't want to take the chance of bricking my unit.  As this more recent program again works with my old firmware, I'm back in biz since my old laptop died (along with the old control program).

-Russ

Send an email address and I'll attach both files
ZappaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZappaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2023 at 7:00pm
Or you can go to the chat room and send your email to me without posting it here (for all to see). I'll be in the chat room for a while here.
ZappaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZappaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2023 at 7:33pm
Missed you, I left my email in the chat room and will keep it open until you go back in where you can find it and send me an email to reply to with the files attached.  Sorry, in and out of the shop today.

Edited by ZappaMan - 07 July 2023 at 7:52pm
mdaverio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdaverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2023 at 6:11pm
Hi cravings !

do you have always this file XP4080v0910.zip in your datas ?
I'm looking for this file on the net but i can't found it.
If you can help me, it should be cool !

Thank you very much !

regards

Michaël
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234