Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scoop replacment.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:37pm
the "offenders",shame bout mid highs but really these thing move some air,can see the height of them and the size of the horn mouth unless thats a very small personLOL
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
JR.junior View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR.junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:43pm

Support the scoop technology, larger mouth plays louder!
king david View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:35pm
king alpha stack?
http://www.warriorcharge.noblogs.org
Nitz V1505 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitz V1505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:55am
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

[
 Clap

the both opened Void together Wink
Shocked
LET THE BASS ROLL LIKE THUNDER
& THE TOPS LIKE LIGHTNING.....
SUFFERER View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUFFERER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:36pm
King Alpha run with them box, but them owned by WSP. These are not the only WMD's in his lock up LOL

Edited by SUFFERER - 13 January 2011 at 12:36pm
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Nitz V1505 Nitz V1505 wrote:

[
 Clap

Shocked

Not quite right tweets, but close. I belive Rog said something along the lines of it being Shortman selling and distributing from his base in London to the grass roots sound hire companies/systems.

This was all at the very early days of Void, before Rog got more business savy WinkLOL.
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:53pm
Back on topic, The Alpha & The Omega Sound system from North London run with 12 of these PD186 loaded bins:

Originally designed for a Gauss driver, was the unreleased or prototype 18" bottom end for the ASS concert system from Tony I have been told.

When the Amps have enough juice running them they are pretty darn impressive. I have also seen Hytal Bosrah Sound System mash down the Tudor rose with 4x 21" ASS folded horns, if you stood or sat in some corners you really did feel quite ill from the bass LOL.
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Preacher Preacher wrote:

Originally posted by Nitz V1505 Nitz V1505 wrote:

[
 Clap

Shocked

Not quite right tweets, but close. I belive Rog said something along the lines of it being Shortman selling and distributing from his base in London to the grass roots sound hire companies/systems.

This was all at the very early days of Void, before Rog got more business savy WinkLOL.

they worked/distributed from Shortmans workshop
i remember seeing boxes of inf8mk1 amps above the office (about 50 of em i think) and the ones that had blown in a pile near the door, also remember seeing X1s and the other folded horn thingy freshly painted in Void red, this was all before they split and Rog relocated, they went there seperate ways Wink
Nitz V1505 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitz V1505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Preacher Preacher wrote:

Back on topic, The Alpha & The Omega Sound system from North London run with 12 of these PD186 loaded bins:

Originally designed for a Gauss driver, was the unreleased or prototype 18" bottom end for the ASS concert system from Tony I have been told.

When the Amps have enough juice running them they are pretty darn impressive. I have also seen Hytal Bosrah Sound System mash down the Tudor rose with 4x 21" ASS folded horns, if you stood or sat in some corners you really did feel quite ill from the bass LOL.
  Wicked looking set. Would love to hear the Dubplate cuts to 'Pure and Clean' thru them!!!
LET THE BASS ROLL LIKE THUNDER
& THE TOPS LIKE LIGHTNING.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345