Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Computer Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Audiocore 8.70 and win 7 64bit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niceworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audiocore 8.70 and win 7 64bit
    Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:58pm
Please can anyone help?, Am trying to install an Edimax to wisp wifi on a xta XO4A.
the WIFI seems fine when i ping it etc all the ip address's are cool, but when i start audiocore it says "cannot open this communication port" been at it now for a day. please any ideas? Thanks Al 
niceworks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niceworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:44pm
SORTEDBeer
Andisound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andisound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:19pm
Hi

Are you going wireless straight into the xta? I want to do something like that with mine but the £300 for the xta kit seems a bit expensive. What is the Edimax product and how hard was it to get working?

Any help appreciated.

Andy
goliath View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:14pm
+1
niceworks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niceworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:23pm
the edimax is ok, i found the trick with it was to install on the computer a virtual com port using this WISP RealPort Drivers  then you assign the port as com 1 and bobs your uncle, also in audiocore now you have to switch it  (under the remote tab)  to RS232, instead of TCP/IP, oh and also make sure your baud rate on the XTA is set to 38400 or something like that.  Regards, Al
dymondaudio View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dymondaudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:25pm
I'm having trouble on one of our new laptops, win 7 64bit.

Audiocore says that the communitcation port could not be opended (using RS232).

The drivers for the cable are installed and working as it's the same cable we use for our Ohm CRED which works no problem.

I've tried installing the above software but I still can't seem to get it to connect, not entirely sure what the network settings should be.  Anyone got any ideas?
 Post Reply Post Reply