Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Much? You must be joking!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373839
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2015 at 5:30pm
I can buy the grill at about 35 quid a sheet I would have thought you'd get two of those's grills out of a sheet so taking into account this stuff is secondhand I would have thought a starting price of 160 quid would be to high.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
markie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 12:00am
PLEASE tell me where you can buy grill sheet for £35.00.

In answer to Eddies' question the BS500 looks to be HD15 size-ish and if so box pan grills to fit would be about £18.00 unpainted, so those are indeed a bit expensive.
If it's got wheels or tits it's gonna cost a fortune
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 7:03am
Sorry about the mystery post, I did post where I buy my grill from but then remembered that Markie makes his living from the grills he makes so I have retracted the info, sorry about that Markie didn't mean to cause you any problems. 

Edited by colint - 11 February 2015 at 8:57pm
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by markie markie wrote:

PLEASE tell me where you can buy grill sheet for £35.00.

In answer to Eddies' question the BS500 looks to be HD15 size-ish and if so box pan grills to fit would be about £18.00 unpainted, so those are indeed a bit expensive.

Even cheaper than I first thought! I was thinking 30 - 35 each.
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 9:38pm
A mere £26K gets you this lot and some goodwill on Ebay;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mobile-disco-equipment-and-busines-for-sale-/301497677084?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Other&hash=item4632a9751c

Edited by Muckerbarnes1 - 11 February 2015 at 9:39pm
Billy Dawg.
funkyparrot View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 9:50pm
Is that a Citronic CDM 10.4? and a few laser lights, with 10 bookings in MANCHESTER? Pardon me if I've missed something, but that's all I saw. 
Did anyone see anything else?
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 10:56pm
Bloody hell, we have a new winner there. £26k....
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2015 at 2:06pm
Well done Muckers, think we can close this thread and start a new one - who the hell can beat that? £26k and it doesn't include blackjack or hookers.

music is the message
funkyparrot View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkyparrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2015 at 4:51pm
Having just taken a closer look it's not a 10.4. I don't recognise it.....But I did notice it was captured in a living room. Of all the venues he has to choose for a demo, he stays at home!
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2015 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by burningbush burningbush wrote:

Well done Muckers, think we can close this thread and start a new one - who the hell can beat that? £26k and it doesn't include blackjack or hookers.

I'm so competitive I like to beat myself Confused.
Billy Dawg.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373839