Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X-tro build so far

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:57pm
In total for the two cabs it cost me about £2800, that's for everything including drivers, paint, castors, blood, sweat and tears.

They are a very costly cab but if you've got the money then there well worth it. Im running them on top of four 1851's and they have no problem keeping up. Before I built the cabs I had read a lot of people saying about the 8" section being the weak point in the cabinet but if I'm honest with you the 8" has no problem keeping up at all, its a very well balanced cabinet
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:04pm
but you've got some of the moulded horns with plugs... i think people spoke about the original DIY wooden horn as needing the improvement.
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 12:38pm
Yeah it was the original design that had the weakness. With the moulded horn and phase plug though that solves any problens, I would recommend it if anyone was doing an xtro build
harderfasterdarker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harderfasterdarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:04pm
look very nice. the yellow makes them very eye catching! Thumbs Up
JACKTHETRIPPER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JACKTHETRIPPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:11am
Reaaally nice build!

Now it's my turn..
dane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:06pm
hello my name is Dane and an Italian dj producer. I'm new to the forum, even though I read the post for some time. I plan to build my 2 x gauge and I saw the pictures of what you built. I wanted to know if I can ask you some questions?
godge View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:29pm
ask away mate, I'm sure anyone on the forum will answer any questions you've got
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456