Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Omega Pro 18 in X1 cab?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalo_carrillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Omega Pro 18 in X1 cab?
    Posted: 02 September 2004 at 9:00pm

Hi everybody !

I just want to know if the Eminence Omega Pro 18 driver works well in the X1 cab??, because is very complicated to me to find a Void driver here in USA.

IŽll apreciate any suggestion, specially from Rog Mogale.

Thanx a million ! ! !

Lalo

loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 1:08am
this has already been asked several times.. i would tell you to use the search button but all the old posts are gone so i can't

what was said before was that the omego pro, while being one of the best eminence drivers for the task would perform a bit sh*tly compared to p audio or void models. given the fact its similar in price to the paudio theres no reason to go for it. it is less efficient and eminence cones are not of the quality of paudio/void/pd etc, and will not last well in a big bandpass
dlsbobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlsbobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 7:57pm

Lalo,

Here is a link to buy P-Audio driver here in the USA. The SD-18 is a very good driver for the X-1 as stated in the plans.http://www.usspeaker.com/homepage.htm I remember Rog saying that the C18-650EL will be better than the Omega pro 18 in the X-1. They cost about the same. See link. Robert.

Post Reply Post Reply