Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

<<:::::: Show off your Wheel board ::::::>>

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:08pm
My skateboard didn't work to well, too much 'cave - lol.  Does mean you can steer in a cool way.
music is the message
OllieMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OllieMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:57pm
I had a wheel board made out of an off cut whilst someone was putting a g-sub together for me.

Imagine the long side of a 2x18, with wheels off a tv stand on! (inch thick ply too!)

It's useless, unless you want to move it around with nothing on!
DOJO MEDIA.

PA HIRE/ RECORDING STUDIOS/ BACKLINE HIRE.
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by LondonTowers LondonTowers wrote:

we use plastic dolloys pilfered from a clothing shop's back store when we did a gig there.. got 4 of them, epic things, can take insane weight, they are light and were free :D

I've also aquired one of those, stupidly strong plastic, excellent castors, and free!! I've had about 200kg on mine and it took it with ease.
djscooby View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:43pm
i have the warburtons bread dolloy they are amazing and free got to love supermarkets
Well my wife has kicked me out saying it's over due to my obsession with speakers don't know watt I'm gonna do with no ohm to go to
kewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by djscooby djscooby wrote:

i have the warburtons bread dolloy they are amazing and free got to love supermarkets

the fun we had with them as kids!!!
djscooby View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 6:18pm
ha ha yes great for teaching kayaking to kids aswell
Well my wife has kicked me out saying it's over due to my obsession with speakers don't know watt I'm gonna do with no ohm to go to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12