Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*PIC'S*Roots Renegade meets BALLISTIC SOUN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOUNDATION SOUND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:59am
Yes, bless up... nice session and big up all involved, looking forward to more sessions with the 2 sounds. Good to hear dem 1850s sounding proper Ballistic Wink , gone to a good home.  Nice to see people traveling from afar to our lickle city. Good to meet you Killowatt and good to see nuff soundman in attendance. 

(cheeky hijack) Do remember if you want more vibes this week check Knowhere once again TONIGHT, 22nd July...  We playing upstairs so not as many boxes in the place but serious vibes still.

Peace
goliath View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

have a few more video clips to upload will put them up after work. 
@ tweeter, there was somebody there with a decent camera, BIG flash so there is definatly going to be pictures coming up Smile

Ro's mate had the big flash camera...he'll be sending them asap so will put up when we get em

Edited by goliath - 22 July 2011 at 2:25pm
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 4:33pm
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:38am
Wicked vids.

Indeed it looks like I missed another good session, darn this being skint thing!
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
SBC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:13am
you just missed another good one tonight! Foundation sound back in action! 
F.T.S.S.
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:05am
Bless up Kw Big smile   ... with so much peace n love inna tha scene, its worth every trek :) getting to know some great peeps... too many to mention, all doing there bit to bring Roots, Dub and soundsystem into todays time! BIGGUP YUH SELVES Clap

RR .... i reckon its the Gremlins... that electricity one! hope its not the pre amp n is something you can fix for free!?

must admit all the camera flashes were starting to do my nut.... Lamp

.... noticed a few dub plates ..... from both sounds!! some real roots going down too!!
goliath View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:26pm
Opened up the midtops and the bass has made the wires come out of the mids so luckly they were'nt blown. Set everything up exactly how it was like on wednesday and all worked fine and i was running it all of a genny as i dont have mains at my lockup so rather weird.
We had to run a 40m cable on wednesday to get any power as there wasnt enough for both sounds in the room we were in so it looks like we were plugged into a dogy circuit.
This is all i can think off as everything is working perfectly fine now. luckly
Im gunna go to the club on monday with my mate who a sparky and just check the circuit's in the building to see how bad they are. And find which circuits will be ok to use next time.
All in all rather gutted and annoyed that I didnt measure the circuits before we plugged in.
But we learn from our mistakes and now know to look out for dodgy circuits.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by goliath goliath wrote:

Opened up the midtops and the bass has made the wires come out of the mids so luckly they were'nt blown. Set everything up exactly how it was like on wednesday and all worked fine and i was running it all of a genny as i dont have mains at my lockup so rather weird.
We had to run a 40m cable on wednesday to get any power as there wasnt enough for both sounds in the room we were in so it looks like we were plugged into a dogy circuit.
This is all i can think off as everything is working perfectly fine now. luckly
Im gunna go to the club on monday with my mate who a sparky and just check the circuit's in the building to see how bad they are. And find which circuits will be ok to use next time.
All in all rather gutted and annoyed that I didnt measure the circuits before we plugged in.
But we learn from our mistakes and now know to look out for dodgy circuits.

the wires actually came out of the mid drivers?

try puttin a lil blob of solder on the end of the wire n then puttin it through the driver push connectors thatll stop em ever freeing themselves again Smile
goliath View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:16pm
Yeah man actually came loose from the push terminals
goliath View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:20pm
sorry about pic quality will have the full res pic's soon
Roots Renegade Set

Ballistic Set

Roots Renegade Tower

Edited by goliath - 23 July 2011 at 3:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234