Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blind & deaf rootsman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilowattsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blind & deaf rootsman
    Posted: 11 August 2011 at 5:24pm
Nuff blind & deaf rootsman when they see black & asian people getting dissed on forum look the other way funny man then they are playing roots music big up to all people who found their balls
MORE BASS LESS BEEF INCREASE THE PEACE !!!!!

my facebook page
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:06pm
what happened?
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:26pm
Sometimes it's best to leave people to expose themselves wide open, so others can see what they are really like....................... The internet is full of liers & cheats, they'll always get exposed!!!!

Peace.............................. Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 8:25pm
I had been avoiding getting involved on here, mainly as I have been having to defend truth & rights with some now ex facebook friends spouting their out of touch rubbish.
But the I is here now, posted in the relevant threads, seeing the real identity of a few peeps here has astounded me, as I thought most SP peeps were good peeps, seems like I was wrong!LOL
Bless up a roots man who have been giving good reasoning's against those jingoistic racist agitators.

TOO MANY 'CONCRETE CASTLE KINGS' LIVING INA CLOUD LAND OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
kilowattsounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilowattsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 8:40pm
[ seeing the real identity of a few peeps here has astounded me, as I thought most SP peeps were good peeps, seems like I was wrong!LOL
Bless up a roots man who have been giving good reasoning's against those jingoistic racist agitators.

TOO MANY 'CONCRETE CASTLE KINGS' LIVING INA CLOUD LAND OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.
[/QUOTE] For real Good to see how people really flex
MORE BASS LESS BEEF INCREASE THE PEACE !!!!!

my facebook page
crucial View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crucial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:12pm
The nature of most PA hire is individuals working for themselves rather than being employed by a large company. This might affect their outlook on general employment, in that they have full control over what they do, whereas a lot of jobs you just become a cog in a machine with little or no control over the outcome of your work. If you work for yourself, you probably haven't had to go through the job searching and interviewing process, which could be quite demoralising in this economic climate. As a result it is probably harder for self employed individuals to empathise with the rioters. Maybe.

Racism and blaming immigrants is always the easy way out because it doesn't challenge the fundamental things that most people take for granted, like how our economy and society is organised I.e. capitalism.

It has amazed me with some of the comments being made but a lot of people are ignorant, unfortunately.

bass*en*mass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bass*en*mass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:36pm
its up to anyone to make up his own business!
-even a dumb guy can manage a shop or open a cleaning company or whatever as long as he believes in himself, its no excuse in my eyes...

I am selfemployed for a couple of years now and dont look back at all, its hard to find customers that are willing to pay proper money for a proper job for sure but at least i am my own boss and can decide what route to go further. I have no great school education, have not studied or learned anything but hey, i know what i want and am able to do and try my best to keep me in work!

I hear so many employed people complaining about workloads, loans etc. - you know what, i mainly work for less and way longer but i enjoy my freedom and my work :)

crucial View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crucial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:45pm
I'm not knocking being self-employed, fair play to you. However not everyone has the confidence/initiative/opportunity/start up capital to do it.

I'm attempting to understand why a fair amount of speaker planners may have racist views, and that it may in part relate to their minority position in the economy.
RENSAAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RENSAAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:19am
Originally posted by kilowattsounds kilowattsounds wrote:

Nuff blind & deaf rootsman when they see black & asian people getting dissed on forum look the other way funny man then they are playing roots music big up to all people who found their balls

LOLLOLLOL 

Look the other way!!!!!
Try being one of only two black engineers at a Ministry of Defence site in these current times! I meet the AIRHEADS of this planet regularly at work. They're ill informed, ignorant, small minded and angry people.

The hot topic was the riots until they saw the percentage of white kids rampaging in Manchester Shocked.

The truth is, most of "them" can't even present you with a balanced argument. A well known saying:

"...never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level  and try to beat you with experience..."

RACISTS DONT HATE US, THEY FEAR US

Ren 
"The secret of the Scoop, what a wonderful piece of Science" - Tony ASS.

"when the amplifier and voice coil are in complete synchronicity there is magic" - A Well Respected Amp Guru
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:32am
Thumbs Up too many good people in ther world to worry bout the bad ones Hug

The Builder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:34am
Originally posted by crucial crucial wrote:

I'm not knocking being self-employed, fair play to you. However not everyone has the confidence/initiative/opportunity/start up capital to do it.

Granted: But it is not societies, or anybody elses job to give them that confidence.

Some do, some dont, some are achademic, some not.

The constant TV portrait painted of success and bling in the celebrity world (Hip Hop has SO much to answer for here, forgetting its street roots 'en mass) is just that, TELEVISION.

If people are not clever enough to realise they need to work to achieve, then so be it.
If they then try to take, let the punishment fit, no excuses.

If these excess people were animals, then humans would cull. We don't do that to our own, but thats because we have evolved from animals, this MUST work both ways.

Simple easy one answer to it all. the forces, religion anywhere:

Respect.

And to have respect, you must have consiquences if you don't.

Ying Yang
It just is.
 Post Reply Post Reply