Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Ported Enclosures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Push-Pull 15"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote overdrive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2019 at 10:04pm
Unfortunately I only got now aware of the very sad news when reading this tread.. I haven't been active here for 6 years but recently picked-up this project to finish the speaker properly.

I had the pleasure of being, for short moment, part of his life to test on one of his projects, this double 15 push-pull.

So in memorial of Tony, hereby the finished pictures of Tony's VDL215 design. May you rest in peace mate.

(And no I won't release any drawings as this is something I committed to Tony in 2013, unless this will be granted by the rights new owner)

bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2019 at 8:38am
 Beautiful! Clap
Contour View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2019 at 10:00am
very nice! 
JonB67 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2019 at 11:30am
lovely.  What's it like? No real reviews or feedback anywhere. 
smitske96 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smitske96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2019 at 12:23am
Nice build!
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2019 at 7:18pm
These look lovely.
In bass no one can hear you scream!
suparub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suparub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2019 at 9:02am
BLESS !
overdrive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote overdrive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2019 at 3:03pm
I guess because I am the only one ever made them LOL They have a very clean sound, with the B6 alignment in the DSP they go to about -3dB@48Hz. So they do miss a bit low-end, but then again, they haven't been designed as such. 

I also have done some measurements,  I have then on my computer somewhere. Will post them for those who are interested, the old pics in this thread are offline unfortunately..

Best, Joost
Salermo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salermo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2019 at 12:29pm
Yes, I am intetested but I havent the plan. Would you like help me to find it or buy. I have 4 bms 15s330 and I want to make two boxes. 
Thanks.
bigtool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigtool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2019 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by overdrive overdrive wrote:

Unfortunately I only got now aware of the very sad news when reading this tread.. I haven't been active here for 6 years but recently picked-up this project to finish the speaker properly.

I had the pleasure of being, for short moment, part of his life to test on one of his projects, this double 15 push-pull.

So in memorial of Tony, hereby the finished pictures of Tony's VDL215 design. May you rest in peace mate.

(And no I won't release any drawings as this is something I committed to Tony in 2013, unless this will be granted by the rights new owner)

Nice build whats the details on the amp module? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910