Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Other plans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MT102 Drivers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MT102 Drivers
    Posted: 13 September 2004 at 5:38pm
Can anyone remember what the new recommended drivers for the MT102 are?
Joe Grime View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Grime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2004 at 6:37pm

Andrew,

I am still using the Kappa pro 10's, but upgrading the 2" horn to a p audio SD750 with 3223 horn.

I have followed DOM's principles and split my cabs into 3 for easy transportation. I am sure this affects ultimate performance, but the trade off seems worthwhile

Steve

Andrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2004 at 7:02pm
Thanks, but can you remember if there was a P Audio driver recomended for the 10"?
whitehousejamie View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitehousejamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2004 at 7:07pm

Maybe the SN 10 B. Not 100% sure though.

loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2004 at 8:55pm
sn10mb would probably not be that great in a horn. the bl is too low, ebp too low... just generally better suited to a box like the x10
of the paudios, the two drivers i can see which look suitable are the p10-100mb or e10-200a. i haven't heard either, but going by the t-s figures i reckon either would certainly not sound bad
if you have the money, the p series driver will certainly be louder, both the power handling and No are higher....
soundguymark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundguymark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 6:51pm

Hi guys,

R dere any Beyma drivers you can recomend for use in the mt102's (obviously not the ones that are out of production)

Chrz,

Mark

Post Reply Post Reply