Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Void amps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelzedub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 2:36pm

DIRTSOUNDBOY took two of our looney bins and I think 2 status 3's with a 3k generator and put it on a hill near stroud. That was pretty loud, but apart from that Notting Hill is the only time its all been outside. We would like too put it outside, but it at the moment its just too hard finding somewhere with power and not getting bummed by the police.

We'd like to get the rig that was at carnival and stick that in the glorious Swindon location of the Brunel Rooms, see how it compares to Valve.

My name is a clever word play.
Jesus Christ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesus Christ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 3:31pm
That picture was taken on me and barry's wedding day, it didn't last, I simply couldn't keep up with his constant addiction to poppers, some say that was what finally killed him, i will never know.

With regards to Rinky's question, I hate putting the sound system inside, it ruins all of rog's hard work in striving to deliver audio purity. In my opinion, A sound system can only ever sound right outside where the sound can disperse as nature intended. Thats why
cash is not an issue when pummelling free party bass is order of the day, its only when dealing with unscrupulous club promoters that we demand gold dubloons, I look at it as compensation for having to listen to the system not performing to its full potential.

jah bless
Beelzedub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelzedub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 3:38pm
And bad MC's. That deserves money.
rinky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 3:58pm

word to that jesus - I like the lords attitude.

I *might* be able to sort something out for the shed room in brunel. Got a mate who's doing bits down there every now and then. I'll have a chat with him sometime this week and get back to you.

could prolly get a night in a pub in town too but last time we were there we got asked to turn it down and it was only 2 x Ohm 218s and a couple of mid/tops.

Beelzedub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beelzedub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 4:02pm
Cheers mate, sounds good. The pub might not work, but worth asking anyway. The Lords word really is the truth. You can't beat bass outside. Its just sounds so good.
dubsuction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubsuction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 3:44pm

hmmmm.... we've done 9-10 free parties in wales and round my way this year..... but its getting a bit chilly in the eves now....we were going to knock the outdoor season on the head for this year...... next year though....i know an airstrip that can be done, amongst lots of other places(wales, lakes, dales too)....... with the divine sound system...... "hollier than thou sound clash"....got anyway of turning a plauge of bizzies into a field of weed or something? we had fookin' helicopters at the last one....turned out alright coz it gave uz ideas for fliers

mmmmm......many planz

......what about the west indian centre in leeds? irration steppas take a fair whack of system in there often....and the management don't give a f**k about, well, anything really......we've done the back room before but the main one...i fancy doing something there at some point....approximatly 100% non outside tho......with doors open maybe 98% non-outside.....hmmmm

peace+respect-always
**HIGH PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM**
www.highpressuresound.co.uk
loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by dubsuction dubsuction wrote:

the management don't give a f**k about, well, anything really....

except dominoes, apparently ;)
dubsuction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubsuction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 2:22pm

yeah....u used to be able to get away with it in the back room early on.....but they crack down on it now-a-days.....it all got too gangster....lives being lost....families ruined.....you know how it goes....same old sad story

peace+respect-always
**HIGH PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM**
www.highpressuresound.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234