Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with tms2s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoundsUnlimited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:15pm
Are you going to be using the 1850s with the scoops at the same time ?

Amplighting&sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amplighting&sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:18pm
Yes when in one mono stack but no when split stero
SoundsUnlimited View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoundsUnlimited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:45pm
Right to run system to full potential you will have to delay the tms 2 and the scoop back to the 1850 which has the longest horn path, This should be fairly easy to do with tms 2 
although it mite be a little harder with the scoop you mite have to use some form of measuring software like smart and a measuring mic to get it right.

Also the 10"/1" Should be delayed by 2.208ms to be in time with the 15" but this will be less noticeable than getting the delay right for the subs. 

Amplighting&sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amplighting&sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:50pm
Ok sounds hard but do have a mate with the software so could ask him I think that if I swap some wiring over inside I can aline the 15 with the 10 and 1is this try as this is sort of what crystal pete told me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12