Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

41Hz .com?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfieDring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 41Hz .com?
    Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:23pm
Hey bit of a digression from the forums normal intentions but I'm trying to get hold of an amp6 kit off 41hz, seems like there websites gone wrong so can't order and the contact system is equally broken.

Also some people on the forum seem to be getting no response at all?

Anyone got any insight? Was thinking of getting the tripath chip and other components and having a go on breadboard or try to make my own PCB but would really rather get a kit TBH :(

Cheers,

Alf
Saturnus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturnus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 8:08pm
Jan, the owner and only employee, has had long term serious illness that he has not yet recovered from I'm afraid. We're hoping he'll be ok and able to return to the business of running his business by the end of this month.
AlfieDring View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfieDring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:24pm
Ah, I'm very sorry to hear that :( 
 Post Reply Post Reply