Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF 1ST JULY 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by TONY.A.S.S. TONY.A.S.S. wrote:

I made sure he paid me Savoy prices for the wheels.

hope they were gold ones with diamonds, and spinners on lol.....  

pimp my casters........

as all ways, great to catch up with you sunday Tony, and every one else i chewed the fat with.....

I think even if you are not there with your system there is still loads to learn, from the sounds there and the banter chat that goes on...... A big one this sunday showed how important it is to keep your amp racks tidy and all cables in good condition and neat...... saw two of the the sounds struggling to untangle a lead or two in there amp racks, whilst trying to sort out issues..... a tidy rack would of made it so much easier.........
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:31pm
I just thought i'd take this quiet moment to Thank all 4 sounds...
Nasty Rockers, Trojan 7/Studio 2, Grace by Faith and Players Movement for coming down and doing their thing.
It's the soundsystems that make the effort to bring their sounds down and play that are the reason these events can go ahead!

Biggup all the supporters who have taken time out to attend our events over the past year........ Yes it's been a year.
And I hope sounds have entered left becoming that little more wiser about their equipment etc.

I know that this months one, a few lessons were learned, and mean for everybody!

Nuff Respect!!!
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:32pm
Nasty Rockers, Trojan 7/Studio 2, Grace by Faith and Players Movement for coming down and doing their thing.
It's the soundsystems that make the effort to bring their sounds down and play that are the reason these events can go ahead!

Biggup all the supporters who have taken time out to attend our events over the past year........ Yes it's been a year.
And I hope sounds have entered left becoming that little more wiser about their equipment etc.

I know that this months one, a few lessons were learned, and i mean for everybody!

Nuff Respect!!!

Edited by Motion54 - 04 July 2012 at 10:33pm
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIGWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Motion54 Motion54 wrote:

I know that this months one, a few lessons were learned, and i mean for everybody!

Nuff Respect!!!

Clap Star
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:30am
STILL NO PICSCry

WHERES ERMITTA GIVE THIS MAN ACESS ALL AREASClap
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:19am
I think he's run off with the pics!! Lol!
I've got a few but only of the racks etc not the stacks
waxhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waxhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 8:40am
Waxhead  review for British Academy of Sound System www.bass2deep.co.uk
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:11am
Ermita should e putting up pics very soon.
He's been away but he's back!!
ermita View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 7:57pm
Apologise for the late picture postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and dont know what happened to my card only few came out. Guess,  still better than nothingWink. Hope I get Players Movement and Nasty Rockers right.

GRACE BY FAITH

NASTY ROCKERS

TROJAN 7 / STUDIO 2

PLAYERS MOVEMENT

Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 9:57pm

does nasty rockers = nasty love?

looks like the same boxes
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:50pm
Same sound
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678