Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > MT122
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help with the baffels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj-cregi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with the baffels
    Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:17pm
hello, i have now decided to finally get round to building something and have chose to build 2 tda style mt121's. but wanted to make sure i know exactly how to do everything before i start. i have worked out pretty much everything apart from if you look at the simplified plan it shows the 12mm thick side of the baffels. but one side is 360 and the other is 356.im guessing this is because of the shape of the box it has to get smaller. and it this achieved by doing a mitre cut? any help is massively appreciated. thanks
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:25pm
its an angle cut at 10 degrees..... on both sides
dj-cregi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj-cregi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm
and is that on both baffels? thanks for the help

smoore View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm
Yes both baffle
keilamym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keilamym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 4:33am
have you seen a single 15" plan for this? I'm trying to avoid running a kick bin and 12's won't go down low enough..

all bass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 7:01am
Originally posted by keilamym keilamym wrote:

have you seen a single 15" plan for this? I'm trying to avoid running a kick bin and 12's won't go down low enough..
Something like the 15" section of the Selenium horns? http://hornplans.free.fr/pas1ma1.html
https://www.instagram.com/my_modular_journey/
t.geessounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t.geessounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 9:58pm
15" section for that say 300 to 120 will your horn be about to go down to 300hz??
 Post Reply Post Reply