Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD15s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:01am

Looks like a double to me...

And from someone with single and doubles, singles are great because you can lift them by yourself, move them around in cars and are slightly more flexible when it comes to stacking.  Doubles are great because you put wheels on them and push them around.  Less boxes to move, easier to stack and less cabs to wire up...

Andrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:38am
Twins, doubles, is there any common terminology in use to distinguish how two units are built together.  Like the two units above might be twins, whereas if they were built opposite each other might they be a double.
Jez_Ultra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jez_Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 12:40pm

I keep on looking at the posted link. then it dawns on, having seen doms posts me, press the refresh button.  what a fecking retard i am. 

*hangs his head in shame*

ok it's a double.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345