Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mc2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:16pm
@ levy the tsw721 are loaded with pd2150s they are turbo branded but im not aware of any changes to the driver other than the sticker on the back and mostly drum n bass but i hire to all sorts. at the mo i have 2 stacks running high on a gx5 highmid and lowmid each on an rmx 2450 and bass on a pl236 which dont have the grunt but the system sounds great i wont lie i just think it can do better and as im goin to be buying more stacks soon i need a rack that can run 4 stacks i do get what you all say about the damping at 2 ohms the reason i dispute this a little is the company i subcontract myself to use the e45 for bass and they run mach slingshot sometimes 3 stacks a side 12 bins 1850 loaded on one amp and it sounds fine bass is still punchy and seems to hit pretty low at the same time hence the reason i ask 
sound, light, trilite, stage decks, complete stage packages indoor and outdoor 07568188104 sl systems sound&light
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123