Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eightonlight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce@bluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eightonlight
    Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:33pm
Hi All,
Has anybody orderd from this company before ? also go under the name Lightspace 
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:25pm
I think a few people on Photonlexicon have.
What are you buying, lasers or lights?
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
bruce@bluff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce@bluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:08pm
Hi Norty,
Thanks for the reply. I have been trying for the past week to register with Photolexicon 
 but have had no luck, I e-mailed the administrator twice but have received no reply. I have been reading you're posts in Photolexicon regarding Goldenstar and they look like a reliable supplier Eightonlight (lightspace) have very simalar products with much the same prices. 

norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:40pm
I think Omar from lightspace is also (less) active on the forum. However, I can thoroughly vouch for Winni. Always great service. Just be aware you will be asked to pay any charges relating to Paypal. It is just way they do business, although not what we are used to dealing with western firms.
Omar does have some very nice cases though. I think you are pretty safe dealing with either of them, but be specific about what you want. Pay the small extra cost for fully adjustable 3 axis mirror/dichro mounts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce@bluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:04am
Hi Norty,
Thanks for all you're helpSmile. I am still trying to register with Photolexicon with no luck, but will keep trying.   
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:20pm
What is the problem when registering? Are you trying to use bruce@bluff as your username there too? It could be the [at] symbol it doesn't like.
AFAIK, there aren't too many other reports of people having issues registering there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce@bluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:45am
Big smile Woohoo finally registerd with Photolexicon. Thanks for you're help Norty 
Lily@LightSpace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lily@LightSpace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:48am
Hello Bruce,
I am Lily from LightSpace(Eightonlight).Have you contacted any colleagues of our team?
Best regards,
Lily

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce@bluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:35am
Hi Lily,
Thanks for the reply. Melody from LightSpace got hold of me, very helpful. I have been discussing LightSpace on Photolexicon and getting very good feedback about you, 
Lily@LightSpace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lily@LightSpace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:50am
Originally posted by bruce@bluff bruce@bluff wrote:

Hi Lily,
Thanks for the reply. Melody from LightSpace got hold of me, very helpful. I have been discussing LightSpace on Photolexicon and getting very good feedback about you, 
Hi Bruce,
That`s great!Hope you keep supporting LightSpace all the time.Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply