Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Other plans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DM 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felipe tha Dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 8:59pm

true hahaha, who cares what they look like if they rock the show, i think im gonna go with the 184's since they seem to be the most suited for my drivers, i believe the omegas i got are pretty good drivers, i paid a decent amount of money for them.... hopefully it will sound loud and clear   

Has anyone built the c subs?

Felipe tha Dj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felipe tha Dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 9:13pm
OMG i just found out my drivers can be put in a 186 horn, this is just what i wanted  i know that horns have higher spl, whats better the 184 or the 186 horn?!
Andrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:19pm
Hey guys, I have the opposite problem.  Asthetics are very important with my punters, and I just love the HD15, it really is a wolf in sheeps clothing.  So looks can be important sometimes.  I'm really grateful to Rog for his wicked designs.
Exodus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exodus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:54pm

Originally posted by Felipe tha Dj Felipe tha Dj wrote:

whats better the 184 or the 186 horn?!

Lol you would get less confused if you asked the same question in one post...instead of two :) http://www.speakerplans.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=733&am p;PN=1

As people said there .... 184

Exodus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exodus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:56pm

[QUOTE=Andrew]Asthetics are very important with my punters/QUOTE]

sound like cool punters

Felipe tha Dj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felipe tha Dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:19am
184s it is thanks for all the help guys, i will post pictures of the speakers as i make them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123