Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cerwin Vega in 1850??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:24pm
And now the drama queen cant figure out the angles or even do a complete cutlist to give the carpenter to saw out so nothing is wrong.

I have seen a lot of CW plans burthe angels are not marked.

And yeah i mayby are a drama queen but im not a having sex troll!!!!
Mu wish is to 2 CW foldedhorn. But i know thats just having sex dream(i even doesnt own an powertool)
If where too loud youre too old!
cerwin4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:32pm
And now the drama queen cant figure out the angles or even do a complete cutlist to give the carpenter to saw out so nothing is wrong.

I have seen a lot of CW plans burthe angels are not marked.

And yeah i mayby are a drama queen but im not a having troll!!!!
Mu wish is to 2 CW foldedhorn. But i know thats just having dream(i even doesnt own an powertool

all bass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:43pm
As you requested in your PM's...    Google is your friend!!! 

Full drawing with all angles. Front width is 570mm + 2x 18mm for outside panels. If your carpenter friend can't work this out then he is probably not the right guy for the job.

But i really advise you to reconsider buying cabs instead of making them yourself. You told us you don't own any powertools, that's a big handycap. Also building speakers yourself is seldom cheaper than buying a ready made "standard" product.
Its just about getting the cab to fit your needs that is not available of the shelf.
cerwin4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerwin4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:23pm
After everything negative i heard about my CW´s and that there are shitcups and dont worth a thing. I deicided to NOT build any horns at all.

I´m just going too build a pair of standard bassreflex boxes. The box will be about 166Litres with 4 100mm in diameter and ca 240mm long that will get me about 40Hz tuning. After the boxes are completed i will sell them. i totaly lost my interest for building something.

Feel like shit if people think im made a complete fool with this tread. I DO listen too the guys here how know what they talking about.
But either way i wanna make things my way, and taking your advices as a BIG help but maybe not necessery i agree or build it the way people say that i should.

It was NEVER EVER my plan to start argue with anyone here. I know that people here have a lot of knowledge and maybe it really was not such good idea too build 1850 or 186 horn for the subs i have. But i dont understand why they wont work fine in a horn. They are/where mounted in horn from fabric.

But sure these subs i have may not be worth the big cost of building 2 horn. I have noticed that even particle board has been really expensive.

Anyway thanks for your affords too help me. My apologize if i offended someone. Im not an angry pearson who seeks fights especially on internet forum.

Best Regards!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123