Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

will rcf lf18n401`s work with the super s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenClarke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will rcf lf18n401`s work with the super s
    Posted: 16 November 2006 at 6:35am
let me no please with this as i have heard that they do not work to well with the older scoop design....
benc
AdiRCF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdiRCF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 7:53am
rcf lf18n402 has the t/s,  optimized for horn loading. i think that it will work better. Somewone which knows how to use horneresp well could tell you that
BenClarke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenClarke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 2:26pm
and what might the "t/s" be....
benc
godathunder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godathunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 2:43pm
Im going to end up with rsi posting this all the time

LOUDER THAN LOUD
phil HP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil HP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2006 at 12:31pm
hi

i cant remember the model number at the min but i've been looking at the rcf drivers for scoops. the 800w rms 99db at 1watt driver they do is wicked, the thing to look for in scoop drivers is a high EBP (electro-bandwidth-product) this describes how well damped a driver is around its resonant frequency.  the rcf 800w driver has the closest EBP to the PD1850 (which is the winner) and is more sensitive!

hope this is of use.

phil
HIGH-PRESSURE SOUND SYSTEM leeds heavyweight dub reggae crew. check out www.facebook.com/pages/High-Pressure-Sound-System and have a listen @ www.soundcloud.com/ruffaroots
 Post Reply Post Reply