Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soundout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soundout
    Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:38am
Don't see many of these about anymore
Series 6 from Soundout

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-double-disco-deck-and-records-/200888702543?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_DJ_CD_MP3_Players&hash=item2ec5e6564f
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Mhamplification View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:43pm
And at that price no one will be seeing this one  I reckon
I really want one of these as does GregM  but this is way too expensive  I think its worth £75 ish
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Mhamplification Mhamplification wrote:

And at that price no one will be seeing this one  I reckon
I really want one of these as does GregM  but this is way too expensive  I think its worth £75 ish

As you say not a hope in hell of achieving that price (especillially with one channel down) but may be worth watching for when the seller come's to their senses and put's it up for a more sensible price quite a rare unit though and quite powerful for it's time 170 per channel if I'm right.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
GregM View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:01pm
Good spot Col, you don't see much Soundout kit on the bay at all, and this is the first of this type I've ever seen.

Much as I'd quite like one, or something of similar layout (small, lightish, easy to transport etc), not at that price - or anywhere near it!!

If I ever got hold of a pair of matching turntable chassis, I'll probably end up building my own woodwork for one, they're too rare to be waiting for, and having that own me £300 would forever upset me!

Greg
Remember, if you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question!
 Post Reply Post Reply