Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking at LED Scanners Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuivenion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking at LED Scanners Opinions
    Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:37pm
I'm looking at investing in a couple of scanners for small discos, then adding more as I go along. The one's I've been looking at are:

Stairville JunoScan MKII
American DJ Comscan
Varytec Easy Scan XT 3 LED
Eurolite LED TSL-200

Does anybody use any of these? Are you happy with them? Any opinions on alternatives? I like to do some research before I part with cash nowadays.

Edited by cuivenion - 03 February 2013 at 6:38pm
help!!!!!!!!!!
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:17pm
1st one looks the best... but then again thas on paper... never tried any of them my self.
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
wires View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:32pm
I have a load of Comscans and i must say they are really nice little units. Bright, quick, lightweight and compact. Not the top of the range but imo great value for money.
doober View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:33pm
I've got 4 of the mk1 Stairville Junoscan. They're small and light, the mirror movement is fast and smooth, they have seperate colour and gobo wheels. They're quite bright, perfect for around 200 person venues.

Edit: Just to add, the only problem I have is that I now can't get another 4 to match as they rapidly moved onto the mk2.

Edited by doober - 03 February 2013 at 8:36pm
Blahblahblah
discosucks View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discosucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:50am
I have 8 robe club scan 150ct's i will be advertising tomorrow , If you may be interested Smile

Units are like new .

cuivenion View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuivenion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:56am
Thanks for the offer disco but I need to get some cash together first, thanks for the info guys.
help!!!!!!!!!!
discosucks View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote discosucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:13pm
No hassle man :)

Here is the link for future refrence .

I would happely put in a smart controler with the deal ( and program it )
 Post Reply Post Reply