Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Po rn Horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horn for 12MB1000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:21pm
does anyone have any info on this?
I'd really appreciate it.
thanks!
hond View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 12:07am
I suggest you go learn about how to design a horn.. there are threads about programs like hornresp which help you with the math and the sims 
Wrek0ne View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrek0ne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:45pm
I can help you out with a design that I have (just) finished that may help but the 12" will play from around 100-300Hz in a band pass design, with another horn loaded 10" playing from 300-1kHz. The design has been made with the same foot print a the MT112, and is only around 15cm taller. PM me if your interested and ill finish the Sketch Up and send through the details (things still need to be tweaked but its 95% done in its current state)

>>>I also haven't tested this driver in it but I have had success with most other drivers, and if you are interested I could sim this for you<<<
Poll this!
rubric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2021 at 9:57am
Any chance you could share the design/sim on this one? Currently trying to design a horn in hornresp for the 12mb1000 and am having a bit of trouble - thanks!
VECTORDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VECTORDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2021 at 12:03pm
JBL 4512  horn......just google for plans...easy to make and cranks out 100 Hz to 1200 Hz approx. Use two stacked on each side of stage..............................VECTORSONICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12