Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF - 7 APRIL 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by pullup pullup wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen a sound @ the Golden Palace with only 4 bass boxes!!! Everyone seems to have between 6 & 8, I suppose it gives some sounds a sense of sercurity of claiming to be only using 4 bass boxes & proclaiming heaviness when we can clearly see many more

Was speaking to some @ the session & we all concluded Eternity was in their rights

Come on guys let's all be grown up here, a bass cab is a bass can, regardless of what anybody is playing through them, more fool them if they cannot get it to produce energy!!

Here here
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by bucky d bucky d wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen a sound @ the Golden Palace with only 4 bass boxes!!! Everyone seems to have between 6 & 8, I suppose it gives some sounds a sense of sercurity of claiming to be only using 4 bass boxes & proclaiming heaviness when we can clearly see many more

Was speaking to some @ the session & we all concluded Eternity was in their rights

Come on guys let's all be grown up here, a bass cab is a bass can, regardless of what anybody is playing through them, more fool them if they cannot get it to produce energy!!

Here here

Remember we don't use KICK (disguised BASS) we use BASS then mids and tops so if you don't like it WHO CARES cos we do
Jah Lion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jah Lion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:54am

Here here

Remember we don't use KICK (disguised BASS) we use BASS then mids and tops so if you don't like it WHO CARES cos we do
blessed,,,,

dont mean to but in here but me hear say you use SUB through you scoop not mid bass or kick or upper bass....SUB..i know bass is bass but frequency is the main factor here bredrin.

blessed
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Jah Lion Jah Lion wrote:

Here here

blessed,,,,

dont mean to but in here but me hear say you use SUB through you scoop not mid bass or kick or upper bass....SUB..i know bass is bass but frequency is the main factor here bredrin.

blessed

Pure sub and proud bless
bucky d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bucky d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:29am

Originally posted by Jah Lion Jah Lion wrote:

Here here

blessed,,,,

blessed

Pure sub and proud bless

We NEVER use a kick box and don't claim to either so what your getting at to us has no meaning have a blessed day
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678