Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF - 2nd JUNE 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:47am
Yes Levyte. Them young youths GL did sound heavy. Never heard of them before but was impressed with the way they sound. Could have done with them in the edge on Friday to give Qualitex some trouble and defend London. Next time foundation should hire their set.
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by SE Soundman SE Soundman wrote:

Yes Levyte. Them young youths GL did sound heavy. Never heard of them before but was impressed with the way they sound. Could have done with them in the edge on Friday to give Qualitex some trouble and defend London. Next time foundation should hire their set.

The "Young youth 'dem" pull a skank... They are really "Ballistic Rootikal", well known on Dub Circuit, just different name to do a soundcheck..

That's why I said they would come with Gladiator tings, but couldn't divulge the "AKA".. Wink

EDIT: 'Dem a next country man from Luton, so they just come to London, to loot and pillage, then return to Luton, with ill gotten gains. LOL

Edited by levyte357- - 03 June 2013 at 8:58am
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
SE Soundman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 9:13am
Oh right. Damn it. Another country sound that a go on good.
PauliePaul View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PauliePaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 1:26pm
Good night, worth the drive down.
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

The "Young youth 'dem" pull a skank... They are really "Ballistic Rootikal", well known on Dub Circuit, just different name to do a soundcheck..

That's why I said they would come with Gladiator tings, but couldn't divulge the "AKA".. Wink

EDIT: 'Dem a next country man from Luton, so they just come to London, to loot and pillage, then return to Luton, with ill gotten gains. LOL

Embarrassed
SE Soundman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:23pm
Right! I just had a PM from someone who didn't want to comment on here because of the politics. He was asking what I have against country sounds? I am sorry if my statements come across in that way but I don't have anything against any sound from anywhere. If anything I was praising them. My concern is why it seems like only the sounds from outside London are stepping up their game and moving with the times ahead of us lot in London. Especially on the dancehall scene.

And I don't mean on a musical level because we all know is London run things on tunes. I was more on about sound systems, boxes amps etc.

Edited by SE Soundman - 03 June 2013 at 2:27pm
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 2:53pm

And I don't mean on a musical level because we all know is London run things on tunes.
    Bwoy SE... you sure putting your foot in your mouth... loll
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 4:15pm

And I don't mean on a musical level because we all know is London run things on tunes. I was more on about sound systems, boxes amps etc.

Shocked

Brethren, take a listen to Hytal Bosrah, King EQ, Quaker City, Government, Operation Sounds sometime, and you will see is not just London sounds have serious roots tunes. LOL

Edited by levyte357- - 03 June 2013 at 4:24pm
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 9:38pm
Some videos of DADDEE SAMSON sound system in action

Edited by Heathrow_B_line - 03 June 2013 at 9:47pm
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
wadup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:29pm
Me cant wait fe hear your sound se soundman
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:03pm
SE.... mek sure you come to Bedford this Saturday 8th June, we can meet again and you can hear Iman bredrin from Birmingham meet Channel One from London. Straight music, NOT a clash.. Mikey dem ah wi family... ps. no self gratification tunes...
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 2:33am

Edited by Ras Elder - 06 June 2013 at 10:03am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12