Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > MT122
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WOODWORKING CHALLENGES OF THE MT 122

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fushion Julz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:54pm

here a pic of mine under construction

FUSHION SOUNDSYSTEM

www.fushion.org.uk
Fushion Julz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fushion Julz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:55pm

Should have said...Further pics at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/julz_angell/speakers.htm

FUSHION SOUNDSYSTEM

www.fushion.org.uk
roborg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roborg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:07pm
Nice cabinet, it's cool to see an MT122 that is faithful to the plans! It's a sleek looking cab, i'm gonna make some more when i can get the time, just the cab, no speakers or anything

cheers
Rob
What I cannot create, I do not understand
MIKEY SOUL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIKEY SOUL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:21pm
Hey Julz: Much thanks for the series of photos. Most helpful and inspirational.
soundgodwannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundgodwannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 10:32pm
Julz: Your awesome. Thanks for the photos. I know I asked in another post about pics. But this is really inspirational. I want to start the build tonight!
Make the soundman mad and I WILL press the suck button for your band.
Fushion Julz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fushion Julz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:42am

No probs...Good luck with the build!

Post some pics as you go or at least of the process at the end so we can see how you get on!

FUSHION SOUNDSYSTEM

www.fushion.org.uk
Tom Umney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Umney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by Timber_MG Timber_MG wrote:

The rude geeza that flings a botttle into my Mid-horn would find his head in the Midhorn in short order along with a mic for the appropriate feedback.

Martin

PS: nice build.

Oh thats nothing. Just put a grille over it. I had some very drugged up retard try and piss, yes almost piss in my speakers once. Thank god he didn't cos I grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him out the way.

Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by ToXiC ToXiC wrote:

Originally posted by Timber_MG Timber_MG wrote:

The rude geeza that flings a botttle into my Mid-horn would find his head in the Midhorn in short order along with a mic for the appropriate feedback.

Martin

PS: nice build.

Oh thats nothing. Just put a grille over it. I had some very drugged up retard try and piss, yes almost piss in my speakers once. Thank god he didn't cos I grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him out the way.

ive seen vomit on the inside of bass horns before,

as an aside i once got my head wedged [not badly] in a bass bin! [yes im silly serves me right! damn bracing!]

me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:15pm
There's a bass horn in an install in London which I actually climbed into all the way to the throat to inspect the 4x15" drivers powering it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12