Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Other plans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10"bass binns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BERTIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10"bass binns
    Posted: 12 January 2007 at 5:25pm
This is my first post on SPEAKERPLANS,allthough i'm visiting this exellent site for more than a year !! I recently performed on a PA system in South Africa that uses 10" bass binns.The system covered 5 000 people in a huge tent.For this capacity obviously the bass was not at all up to standard,but, could be very usefull for much smaller venues.Unfortunately i did not had the time to take a closer look at the system.I've been looking all over the place for 10" bass binns, 1 x 10 or 2 x 10, but cannot find anything.Is there perhaps one of you gents that can guide me to something usefull
WHERE THERE'S A WILL,THERE'S A WAY !!!
Disco Stu View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Disco Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2007 at 7:52am

www.billfitzmaurice.com

Tuba 24 or Titan 39. Uses Eminence HL10 drivers or Beta 10s under low power, other similar drivers work but the HL10 is king for 10" horn subs
All you need to know is:
Sensitivity + Power Handling - Power Compression = Max Output

My acts:
www.myspace.com/thebowiexperience
www.myspace.com/scheisseelektronisches
BERTIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BERTIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2007 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Disco Stu Disco Stu wrote:

www.billfitzmaurice.com

Tuba 24 or Titan 39. Uses Eminence HL10 drivers or Beta 10s under low power, other similar drivers work but the HL10 is king for 10" horn subs

Thank you very much I have 8 Delta 10's that came out of my old system(mids) that I can put to better use.I'll let you know what they're up to once I've ordered the plans and build two.
WHERE THERE'S A WILL,THERE'S A WAY !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply