Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

turbosound tfm 300

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: turbosound tfm 300
    Posted: 30 October 2013 at 4:22pm
im not sure if its my computer but every link i click on seems to be a dud im looking for the specs and dimensions of this cab can anyone here help ? 
sound, light, trilite, stage decks, complete stage packages indoor and outdoor 07568188104 sl systems sound&light
DMorison View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMorison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:15pm
The parent directory lists the model, but says the file size is zero kb - might just be a screwup when they were uploading data, I'd contact Turbo and ask if I were you.
Cheers,
David.
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:34pm
The legacy directory went tits up some time ago and for some reason Turbosound haven't re-uploaded anything that disappeared.
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
dj scratchy View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:11pm
full compass were always pretty good for old turbo specs but even they have nothing im possibly buying some to go with my other turbo kit and want dimensions to see if they fit in the cases i just got lol 

while im hear anyone have any experience with these little badboys comments ? 

sound, light, trilite, stage decks, complete stage packages indoor and outdoor 07568188104 sl systems sound&light
VentureSound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VentureSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 12:45am
Originally posted by dj scratchy dj scratchy wrote:

full compass were always pretty good for old turbo specs but even they have nothing im possibly buying some to go with my other turbo kit and want dimensions to see if they fit in the cases i just got lol 

Not sure about TFM300 but I have TFM250 which are a 12" and 2" and they sound really nice. Might be selling if you are interested?

Edited by VentureSound - 31 October 2013 at 12:45am
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 7:58pm
I can't find a full spec sheet, but they are described in the 1996 short-form catalogue as follows:

"Active/passive 2-way monitor, 1x15" LF, 2" HF, Speakon connectors
Max SPL 127dB, 60Hz - 17kHz, 60 degrees H x 90 V
430mm (H) x 657 (W) x 511 (D)"

Format is classic wedge shape with a  circular grille over the 15" The HF horn is mounted to its right, and there are 4 ports

HTH
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:10pm
thanks mate 127 db is weak lol 
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by VentureSound VentureSound wrote:

Originally posted by dj scratchy dj scratchy wrote:

Not sure about TFM300 but I have TFM250 which are a 12" and 2" and they sound really nice. Might be selling if you are interested?

sorry mate missed this one not interested in 12s tbh mate i was after 15s but im still looking at ev ones new and after hearing 127 db i think il stick to my original plan shame as id like to buy more turbo kit but ev are new with warranty and 6 db louder for the same price
corell View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 9:45pm
127 db is  100db/w/m at 500w .Thats not bad! ev´s specs are at Peak power , so thats 6db more..
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj scratchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by corell corell wrote:

127 db is  100db/w/m at 500w .Thats not bad! ev´s specs are at Peak power , so thats 6db more..

he said max db for turbo is 127 i assumed that was the peak the ev says max also and thats 134 so actually 7 db more thats a noticeable difference also the ev is still current so spares are readily available i also genuinely believe the ev will sound better to, i love turbo but i have heard the zlx cab the plastic one similar price and i saw blown away so the live x wooden cab if history teaches us anything should sound pretty epic by my standards  
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 11:43am
wonder what ev model?
I have elx112p, but they're quite costly and 132db max as far as i recall.
The zlx 129db is half the price & the etx112 135db is double the price.
Still I believe that turbo dbs are louder:-)

www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2017 at 10:26am
Also looking for these specs, got 8 of these turbo moitors now...

www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
 Post Reply Post Reply