Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Locked DB Mark - URGENT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

don't worry Nuclear... you won't like it... it doesn't have Matrix written on it.

i dont like ginger biscuits but i talk to you Wink

one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
Biggus View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biggus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by nuclearbass nuclearbass wrote:

Originally posted by mk2_ginger_biscuit69 mk2_ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

don't worry Nuclear... you won't like it... it doesn't have Matrix written on it.

i dont like ginger biscuits but i talk to you Wink

Lol
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 12:00am
Nice demonstration of why it is better to buy from a reputable dealer than some anonymous internet shop, I doubt Amazon would have tapped up a supply for Tech info and then sorted a customer like that!!!
Tony Wilkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Wilkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by shagnasty shagnasty wrote:

Nice demonstration of why it is better to buy from a reputable dealer than some anonymous internet shop, I doubt Amazon would have tapped up a supply for Tech info and then sorted a customer like that!!!

Thumbs Up Thank you mate, I really appreciate that comment + all the others of support :)

Tony
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)
shagnasty View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 2:46am

Big smile

Originally posted by Tony Wilkes Tony Wilkes wrote:

Originally posted by shagnasty shagnasty wrote:

Thumbs Up Thank you mate, I really appreciate that comment + all the others of support :)

Tony

Not at all, no thanks needed, in view of the current "wanted" thread issue, I feel more than ever some people need the obvious pointed out, man with a exposed company website and profile, 4K5 + posts on here, never pushed any product, but when your sh1t hits the fan, he rocks up with the Andrex to sort you sort.

This is why I am a forum member, I try and help people out, people help me out, I would be lying if I said I haven't generated a lot of business from being on here, mainly boxes of Strongbow, but I give a f--k about stuff, as you obviously do, someone buys a DSP from you and the £40K FK1 rig daddy bought them sounds crap with (because they racked it upside down and used Out 8 as Out 1...) you'd be flamed to hell, you do what you always do, and help out, no-one would think to rant about that...

So Big smile to you!!!!

LaycockAudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaycockAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2022 at 3:37am
Hi Tony,

I know these posts were quite some time ago, but I have a DB-Mark DP48+ and a DP48 mkIV that an installation engineer put a pass code on and now neither the install company nor anyone at my venue remember what was set.

Do you have reset codes still?

Urgently need to check change some settings as it wasn't set correctly during the install and we have had a few blown drivers.

Thanks,
Dave
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2022 at 5:18am
sadly, tony passed away since these posts were made.

at that time i know ben (elements audio) took over a lot of his business, maybe he'd know. or blue aran sell these units too, so maybe andy kos there could help.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123